History

ACEITES NAVARRO GARCIA s.l. is a family oil mill founded in 1950 in Restábal, a beautiful village in the Lecrín Valley. There they began to make an oil by means of presses, in which they had small farmers of the zone as suppliers as well as clients.
In the Valle de Lecrín area we have centenary olive trees dating back to Roman times. We have an autochthonous variety such as the lechín olive, as well as picual, gordal and hojiblanca.
In 1985, with expectations of expanding the business, we closed that small oil mill and moved to Nigüelas, where we are currently located.
This new oil mill is equipped with the most modern machinery that exists today in the sector. We have 3 complete and independent production lines with a capacity to produce 500 tons/day.
In addition, since October 2020 we have a certified organic production line.
And since 2015 we have our own packaging line.